No wonder people love working here.
We know that the best way to attract and retain great people is to offer great benefits. And ours are among the best in the industry.
- » Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance (no waiting period)
- » 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match (it’s like free money!)
- » Training and Development
- » Flexible Spending Account for medical, dependent care, and transportation
- » Paid Vacation, Sick Time, and Holidays
- » Paid Volunteer Day
- » Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- » Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- » Legal Assistance Plan
- » 529 College Savings Plan
- » Discounted Auto, Renters, and Homeowners Insurance
- » Tuition Reimbursement
- » Life Assistance Program
- » Discounted Corporate Gym Memberships
- » Paid Military Leave
- » Employee Referral Program
- » Company iPhone
- » Flexible Working Arrangements
ESOP. A benefit that will benefit you for years to come.
Shawmut is 100% employee-owned, which means employees get to reap the financial benefits of being part owner through the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). The ESOP is an incentive and retirement plan that most employees will become a participant in after one full year of employment. The amount of the annual contributions will vary from year to year, based on the success of the company. Along with contributing to your 401(k), ESOP is a great way to help build your retirement nest egg.